most feared event

Former Member
Former Member
poll of most feared event
Parents
  • in college dual meets i was "allowed" do to the trio of hell 1000 200 fly 500 all in what...3hrs seems like a lot of beer always followed that night....for the carbs...for the carbs!!! My college coach had a meeting before a dual meet and asked everyone to think of a number between 1 and 10,000. I was the second person he asked for the number and when I told him, he exclaimed that I had guessed it exactly. My prize was swimming the 1,000 - 200 fly and 500. I never did figure out what I did to deserve that - and he never told me.
  • in college dual meets i was "allowed" do to the trio of hell 1000 200 fly 500 all in what...3hrs seems like a lot of beer always followed that night....for the carbs...for the carbs!!! My college coach had a meeting before a dual meet and asked everyone to think of a number between 1 and 10,000. I was the second person he asked for the number and when I told him, he exclaimed that I had guessed it exactly. My prize was swimming the 1,000 - 200 fly and 500. I never did figure out what I did to deserve that - and he never told me.
Children
No Data