most feared event

Former Member
Former Member
poll of most feared event
Parents
  • Hmmm, most feared. Do not feel I really fear any of these swims on an individual basis. How about an actual event like the Brute Challenge? 200Fly, 400IM, 1650FR. I missed the Brute Challenge in 2013 because I thought I had an extra month to complete it. However, I did complete the Brute Challenge in 2012, and 2011. I spoke with the coach at Davis Aquatics Masters, he stated "its all in the pacing." There is also the Ironman Postal Pentathalon: 200Fly, 200Back, 200Breast, 200Free, 400IM. I completed this for the last three years. I get a little anxious when I begin these events. I take a big breath then just go. This Saturday I will be completing the 400IM and 200IM in the same day. Event #2, and Event #9. Plus three other events in the same meet. I'm not sure why I chose these events, but choose them I did. Oh joy!? ------ I changed my mind. Doing the 400 IM, or 200 Fly as LCM's is challenging.
  • Hmmm, most feared. Do not feel I really fear any of these swims on an individual basis. How about an actual event like the Brute Challenge? 200Fly, 400IM, 1650FR. I missed the Brute Challenge in 2013 because I thought I had an extra month to complete it. However, I did complete the Brute Challenge in 2012, and 2011. I spoke with the coach at Davis Aquatics Masters, he stated "its all in the pacing." There is also the Ironman Postal Pentathalon: 200Fly, 200Back, 200Breast, 200Free, 400IM. I completed this for the last three years. I get a little anxious when I begin these events. I take a big breath then just go. This Saturday I will be completing the 400IM and 200IM in the same day. Event #2, and Event #9. Plus three other events in the same meet. I'm not sure why I chose these events, but choose them I did. Oh joy!? ------ I changed my mind. Doing the 400 IM, or 200 Fly as LCM's is challenging.
Children
No Data