most feared event

Former Member
Former Member
poll of most feared event
Parents
  • And my most feared event is the hour swim, but it wasn't an option. I'll be happy if I never do *that* again! I agree. The one hour swim is brutal. And you think (I think) that it should somehow mean something. That a 200 free after the one hour swim should be a piece of cake. still I hope the East Coast trounces the West Coast (much as we have utmost respect for the brawn of the West) but after this year I do not care I swear I have done my share of one hour swims for the East Coast this year marked my 12th. Barf. I can't figure out how to race anything, but I'm guessing that unless I could do slo-mo fly for 200 meters or yards, if I had to race it, I would actually die. And it's not the way I want to go. So I would say the 200 fly. In fact, I'll vote for it. izzzzz-o-belllll who today, even though I went to my happy place (pool), feels like this (hmm, little mad face went up by my title; well that's how I feel; please send cake).
  • And my most feared event is the hour swim, but it wasn't an option. I'll be happy if I never do *that* again! I agree. The one hour swim is brutal. And you think (I think) that it should somehow mean something. That a 200 free after the one hour swim should be a piece of cake. still I hope the East Coast trounces the West Coast (much as we have utmost respect for the brawn of the West) but after this year I do not care I swear I have done my share of one hour swims for the East Coast this year marked my 12th. Barf. I can't figure out how to race anything, but I'm guessing that unless I could do slo-mo fly for 200 meters or yards, if I had to race it, I would actually die. And it's not the way I want to go. So I would say the 200 fly. In fact, I'll vote for it. izzzzz-o-belllll who today, even though I went to my happy place (pool), feels like this (hmm, little mad face went up by my title; well that's how I feel; please send cake).
Children
No Data