most feared event

Former Member
Former Member
poll of most feared event
Parents
  • Definitely the 1650. It is excruciating. I liken it to peeling your own skin back with one of those old sardine can openers. Next on the list is the 200 Fly, and the only reason it's second is b/c its shorter. True there's the risk of drowning when your core implodes on itself, but hey it's over quicker - not as bad as the 1650. 400 IM is almost easy compared to those to juggernauts of pain. Survive the fly, hang on in the backstroke, ***=rest, and free is a walk in the park. But what I most fear is not being able to swim any of them :bed: Any day I can make it through a set or a swim is a good day :cane:
  • Definitely the 1650. It is excruciating. I liken it to peeling your own skin back with one of those old sardine can openers. Next on the list is the 200 Fly, and the only reason it's second is b/c its shorter. True there's the risk of drowning when your core implodes on itself, but hey it's over quicker - not as bad as the 1650. 400 IM is almost easy compared to those to juggernauts of pain. Survive the fly, hang on in the backstroke, ***=rest, and free is a walk in the park. But what I most fear is not being able to swim any of them :bed: Any day I can make it through a set or a swim is a good day :cane:
Children
No Data