most feared event

Former Member
Former Member
poll of most feared event
Parents
  • Hanging on the walls just proves you know the rule book! You can hang, blow your nose, fix a wedge, count backwards from 10, and then push off and it's still legal! Hah, yes indeed! I made sure to ask the officials before the swim to ensure it was legal :blush: On a completely unrelated note, my daughter tried to use venus flytraps in her science experiment! It was Do venus flytraps grow better with a bug diet or a traditional plant diet? Unfortunately, the flytraps got all black leaves and died. Aww, that's unfortunate! They're very sensitive to minerals in their soil and water, so they may have gotten mineral burn and died. They're actually quite easy plants to grow as long as a few strict rules of care are followed. They're also incredibly fun and amazing plants!
  • Hanging on the walls just proves you know the rule book! You can hang, blow your nose, fix a wedge, count backwards from 10, and then push off and it's still legal! Hah, yes indeed! I made sure to ask the officials before the swim to ensure it was legal :blush: On a completely unrelated note, my daughter tried to use venus flytraps in her science experiment! It was Do venus flytraps grow better with a bug diet or a traditional plant diet? Unfortunately, the flytraps got all black leaves and died. Aww, that's unfortunate! They're very sensitive to minerals in their soil and water, so they may have gotten mineral burn and died. They're actually quite easy plants to grow as long as a few strict rules of care are followed. They're also incredibly fun and amazing plants!
Children
No Data