most feared event

Former Member
Former Member
poll of most feared event
Parents
  • I just finished my first 200 fly ever at the end of December (SCY). I have to admit I was scared to do it and that I hung on the walls far longer than I should have. But I agree with That Guy; the 200 LCM fly seems terrifying to me at this point. At least with short course you can hang on the walls and recover. LCM there's no where to hide! I'm planning on trying my first 200 LCM fly this summer. And every time I think about it, I already am getting butterflies in my stomach! Hanging on the walls just proves you know the rule book! You can hang, blow your nose, fix a wedge, count backwards from 10, and then push off and it's still legal! On a completely unrelated note, my daughter tried to use venus flytraps in her science experiment! It was Do venus flytraps grow better with a bug diet or a traditional plant diet? Unfortunately, the flytraps got all black leaves and died. So we had to quickly switch to plan B and do something with hydroponics, entitled, Hydroponics are (for) People! With a picture of Charleton Heston as Moses yelling it.
  • I just finished my first 200 fly ever at the end of December (SCY). I have to admit I was scared to do it and that I hung on the walls far longer than I should have. But I agree with That Guy; the 200 LCM fly seems terrifying to me at this point. At least with short course you can hang on the walls and recover. LCM there's no where to hide! I'm planning on trying my first 200 LCM fly this summer. And every time I think about it, I already am getting butterflies in my stomach! Hanging on the walls just proves you know the rule book! You can hang, blow your nose, fix a wedge, count backwards from 10, and then push off and it's still legal! On a completely unrelated note, my daughter tried to use venus flytraps in her science experiment! It was Do venus flytraps grow better with a bug diet or a traditional plant diet? Unfortunately, the flytraps got all black leaves and died. So we had to quickly switch to plan B and do something with hydroponics, entitled, Hydroponics are (for) People! With a picture of Charleton Heston as Moses yelling it.
Children
No Data