most feared event

Former Member
Former Member
poll of most feared event
Parents
  • Fear? Fear? There is no fear! “I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens.” ― Woody Allen Swimming a 200 fly -- even LCM -- is not an issue. Swimming it fast is an entirely different problem! (I have no clue.) As for "WTF am I doing here?" moments, there is a singular event that stands out, head and shoulders above all others, without peer or parallel: the 50 ***. It's a sprint It's breaststroke What? Who thought it would be a good idea to race the 50 ***? Not me. It's not a race, it's a spasm. Maybe a seizure. I'm still tying to crack the top 300. The gods are laughing. Hats off to anybody and everybody who understands how to swim the 50 ***. I can do a 200. But a 50? Not a chance.
  • Fear? Fear? There is no fear! “I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens.” ― Woody Allen Swimming a 200 fly -- even LCM -- is not an issue. Swimming it fast is an entirely different problem! (I have no clue.) As for "WTF am I doing here?" moments, there is a singular event that stands out, head and shoulders above all others, without peer or parallel: the 50 ***. It's a sprint It's breaststroke What? Who thought it would be a good idea to race the 50 ***? Not me. It's not a race, it's a spasm. Maybe a seizure. I'm still tying to crack the top 300. The gods are laughing. Hats off to anybody and everybody who understands how to swim the 50 ***. I can do a 200. But a 50? Not a chance.
Children
No Data