Annoying Pool Rules

After swimming at the same pool for a year now, I was rudely stopped by the person that I was sharing the lane with and told that I could not use paddles when there were more than one person in the lane. Does anyone else have this same issue? I was really annoyed! Using paddles is an integral part of a swimming workout.
Parents
  • Ask to see the"posted" list of pool rules. AND on the all must shower rule - -I'm the guy that splashers everyone that is the pool that thinks it is a BATHTUB!!! The ladies who wear sooo much perfume & powder that it floats on the water and I taste it in my mouth make me sick. "OOOHHH that man splashed us " they say to the water exercise girl with the way too loud music & yelling into the mike person that does not tell them to even get wet, let alone shower all that crap off before they get into the pool. O K RANT OVER!!
  • Ask to see the"posted" list of pool rules. AND on the all must shower rule - -I'm the guy that splashers everyone that is the pool that thinks it is a BATHTUB!!! The ladies who wear sooo much perfume & powder that it floats on the water and I taste it in my mouth make me sick. "OOOHHH that man splashed us " they say to the water exercise girl with the way too loud music & yelling into the mike person that does not tell them to even get wet, let alone shower all that crap off before they get into the pool. O K RANT OVER!!
Children
No Data