Meet swim - no club questions

Hi, My club is no longer together. I registered as a single/no club person. Can I still swim in meets? Do I need to tell the meet director that if they let me in, a meet record won't stand? Thanks, Victoria
Parents
  • Yes, you can still complete in swim meets. You are now a member of your LMSC's Unnattached Club ("UC"). As a member of your LMSC's UC you cannot do relays, other than that your are good to go. Your new swim records are still good and will be reported to USMS and Top Ten. A fair number of Unattached Swimmers hold very respectable swim (Top Ten) records. Sorry to hear your club evaporated. You could be a motivator to start a new club in your area.
  • Yes, you can still complete in swim meets. You are now a member of your LMSC's Unnattached Club ("UC"). As a member of your LMSC's UC you cannot do relays, other than that your are good to go. Your new swim records are still good and will be reported to USMS and Top Ten. A fair number of Unattached Swimmers hold very respectable swim (Top Ten) records. Sorry to hear your club evaporated. You could be a motivator to start a new club in your area.
Children
No Data