Best waterproof MP3 player?

Former Member
Former Member
Hello, Searching around, Ive seen this is the biggest online forum for swimmers so I might as well ask here as I imagine most on here are experts.... Im looking to give as a gift in bit over a month a waterproof MP3 player. Now, she simply swims for exercise, not nothing professional or/and for competition. She will mostly use it in pool but I think it would be nice for it to be "ocean-ready" as well although this isnt a requirement. Size, Im not sure if it matters if it is 4GB or 8GB. Besides that, Im not sure what else information is needed to ask. Thank you all for your replies.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    I may go to Raleigh, have not decided. Definitely going to NATS at college park Md. Have family there so I am blessed in that regard. I swim in the 30-34 age group as I turn 35 in May! I practice on my own as time allows. I use to hit the pool hard and then it became a chore so I dropped a little. Want it to remain something that I love and something to hate. Like most of all meeting other people who enjoy swimming. Not many adults here (I am the only one) who competes so I am a little alone in all of it. Getting out to the meets is a relief to know others exist. I didn't enter to many events in the January meet but enjoyed it. I didn't remember the pool sides being that slick? They are supposed to be doing a renovation it? Will you be doing the State Games at the end of June? Let me know and we need to meet up.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    I may go to Raleigh, have not decided. Definitely going to NATS at college park Md. Have family there so I am blessed in that regard. I swim in the 30-34 age group as I turn 35 in May! I practice on my own as time allows. I use to hit the pool hard and then it became a chore so I dropped a little. Want it to remain something that I love and something to hate. Like most of all meeting other people who enjoy swimming. Not many adults here (I am the only one) who competes so I am a little alone in all of it. Getting out to the meets is a relief to know others exist. I didn't enter to many events in the January meet but enjoyed it. I didn't remember the pool sides being that slick? They are supposed to be doing a renovation it? Will you be doing the State Games at the end of June? Let me know and we need to meet up.
Children
No Data