Best waterproof MP3 player?

Former Member
Former Member
Hello, Searching around, Ive seen this is the biggest online forum for swimmers so I might as well ask here as I imagine most on here are experts.... Im looking to give as a gift in bit over a month a waterproof MP3 player. Now, she simply swims for exercise, not nothing professional or/and for competition. She will mostly use it in pool but I think it would be nice for it to be "ocean-ready" as well although this isnt a requirement. Size, Im not sure if it matters if it is 4GB or 8GB. Besides that, Im not sure what else information is needed to ask. Thank you all for your replies.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    I did swim. Was great to see such a huge turn out. Wish I would have caught this earlier and maybe we could have caught up. Will you be going to the one in Greensboro in March? I love the Greensboro Aquatic Center. Keep in touch and hope to meet up sometime. I don't have a practice group where I live so I practice alone. Meets are always a joy to see what others are doing and meet fellow swimmers. I probably won't go to Greensboro. I'm looking at going to maybe Myrtle Beach, Atlanta, or Raleigh for those meets. Although if I decide to do YNATS I prob won't do the Raleigh one. I practice on my own as well because I don't like getting up that early to practice with the group. What age group were you in? I swam in the mens 30-34 age group. Last year I was the only one in my age group but this year there were more. This meet was awesome again and really my only complaint is it being so well run I didn't get a lot of rest lol. Did you see Ryan Lochte training in the warm up pool?
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    I did swim. Was great to see such a huge turn out. Wish I would have caught this earlier and maybe we could have caught up. Will you be going to the one in Greensboro in March? I love the Greensboro Aquatic Center. Keep in touch and hope to meet up sometime. I don't have a practice group where I live so I practice alone. Meets are always a joy to see what others are doing and meet fellow swimmers. I probably won't go to Greensboro. I'm looking at going to maybe Myrtle Beach, Atlanta, or Raleigh for those meets. Although if I decide to do YNATS I prob won't do the Raleigh one. I practice on my own as well because I don't like getting up that early to practice with the group. What age group were you in? I swam in the mens 30-34 age group. Last year I was the only one in my age group but this year there were more. This meet was awesome again and really my only complaint is it being so well run I didn't get a lot of rest lol. Did you see Ryan Lochte training in the warm up pool?
Children
No Data