Superbowl of Pain Set - You're Invited

It's hard to believe that this photo was the reason for a facebook-born gridge ... 8327 I was happy to share my beloved Patriot's recap of an old-fashioned, hard running beat down of the Colts to punch a ticket to the AFC title game this weekend. After some light humor, the idea of adding a swimming challenge was put forth by Sea Hawks fan (and flyer) jaadams. So here are the rules: Loser does a 1000 fly! If my team loses: the distance is broken up into a variation of distances, any amount of rest between each length(s), but no insertion of EZ cooldown stuff in the middle. We decided on a fly set of: 10 x 50 @ :50, then 20 x 25 @ :30. This might qualify as my first dabble into USRPT. :D If his team loses: a straight 1000 fly. I don't think he has done this as a Masters swimmer, and it will easily grant him entry into the Butternut ranks. :bliss: If BOTH of our teams end up losing at some point during the next few weeks, then we both owe each other a 1,000 Fly workout. The only way out of having to do it is to be the Superbowl Champ...not 1st loser. :bump: Knowing that ElaineK, jgale, pmmcoy, Swimosar, That Guy, and Yosemite (among others) have an occasional hankering for some distance fly, I felt it my duty to put this out for everyone's enjoyment. Who else is up for this "Bully Fly" fun? :confused:
Parents
  • Sorry about that :(. I've got no attachment to the Broncos... they were just the best team left. I'll be mid-taper when the superbowl is played. If the Broncos lose, I'll have to do my 1000 fly on the 17th. It might be fun since I'll still be tapered.
  • Sorry about that :(. I've got no attachment to the Broncos... they were just the best team left. I'll be mid-taper when the superbowl is played. If the Broncos lose, I'll have to do my 1000 fly on the 17th. It might be fun since I'll still be tapered.
Children
No Data