Masters Worlds in Montreal

Registration for Worlds should open soon(by 1-15 according to their website,which must operate in a different space/time continuum.)Who is going? This should be a really fun meet and with FINA now linking Masters Worlds with Worlds this may be the last time the meet is in North America for awhile.
Parents
  • Hi Elaine! Trying to figure out how to use this! I'm used to Facebook, but this is new to me. Great meeting you in Montreal! :welcome:Hi Andy! I'm so glad you decided to join us here in the Forums! You'll get the hang of it- trust me. This was my one and only social networking site until I got on Facebook to keep up with my swim team. Check out the Smilies; they're a hoot! :bliss: As for the choice of colors and fonts, well, there are some Forumites here who HATE my blue Comic Sans font; however, they eventually either got over it or decided to leave me alone when they realized I wouldn't give it up. :D Hey, Forumites, be nice to Andy, because he's a great guy. :agree: He joined in on the Team U.S.A. Facebook page for Worlds, even though he's a :canada: and gave us a lot of great advice and tips about Montreal. I met Any and his wife, Celine, at the meet and they are the nicest couple you could meet. Be good to my new buddy!
  • Hi Elaine! Trying to figure out how to use this! I'm used to Facebook, but this is new to me. Great meeting you in Montreal! :welcome:Hi Andy! I'm so glad you decided to join us here in the Forums! You'll get the hang of it- trust me. This was my one and only social networking site until I got on Facebook to keep up with my swim team. Check out the Smilies; they're a hoot! :bliss: As for the choice of colors and fonts, well, there are some Forumites here who HATE my blue Comic Sans font; however, they eventually either got over it or decided to leave me alone when they realized I wouldn't give it up. :D Hey, Forumites, be nice to Andy, because he's a great guy. :agree: He joined in on the Team U.S.A. Facebook page for Worlds, even though he's a :canada: and gave us a lot of great advice and tips about Montreal. I met Any and his wife, Celine, at the meet and they are the nicest couple you could meet. Be good to my new buddy!
Children
No Data