How to store swimming trunks, caps, and gogles during hiatus

Former Member
Former Member
I have been on hiatus from swimming for a while, and will continue to be. How shall I store my used and unused swimming trunks, caps, and gogles? Is putting them back in their original package (such as the paper box for the trunks, the plastic bag for caps and for goggles) all right? If I can't find their original packages, is putting them into the plastic bags used in supermarkets all right? Is mixing them together in the same package all right, or better to use one package for each? Thanks!
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    Hi lehe, I would suggest you store the items separately in a zip-lock bag. For swim caps, you can dust it with talcum powder on the inside and outside of the cap, and then store them in a zip-lock bag. Make sure the items are washed / cleaned and dried before storing them. Do not store them when they are moist. Enjoy! Regards www.wmswimwear.com
  • Wash with clean tap water - dry & store in any place that air can get to them. Goggles wash & dry put in a place they will not get scratched.I use a "pencil bag mesh" with openings from theContainer store. Caps usually don't store well no matter what you do!
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    I have been on hiatus from swimming for a while, and will continue to be. How shall I store my used and unused swimming trunks, caps, and gogles? Is putting them back in their original package (such as the paper box for the trunks, the plastic bag for caps and for goggles) all right? If I can't find their original packages, is putting them into the plastic bags used in supermarkets all right? Is mixing them together in the same package all right, or better to use one package for each? Thanks! In a cupboard?
  • - dry & store in any place that air can get to them. Air must get to them? I have my techsuit in a bag,now I'm worried