Aquablade sizing

Former Member
Former Member
Is it still the general recommendation to go down a size on tech suits as it was when I was swimming age group 15 years ago? Currently I wear a 34 practice jammer, but its to big because I've lost weight so I should be wearing a size 32. I have a size 30 brief that I can get on relatively easy, but I'm more concerned about the legs fitting in a size 30 jammer. My legs are normal size I guess so nothing out of the ordinary. I'm really looking for as tight of a fit as possible without splitting the rear end when I go for a start. :afraid:Anyone wear the Aquablade and have any size recommendations?
Parents
  • I wear an Aquablade off and on (at a small meet, that's what I wear; at a large meet I wear a FSII). Yes, the general recommendation is to go down a size for tech suits. For Aquablade, though, I'd say go down two sizes. Comparing them to an FSII, the Aquablade is rather baggy for the same size.
  • I wear an Aquablade off and on (at a small meet, that's what I wear; at a large meet I wear a FSII). Yes, the general recommendation is to go down a size for tech suits. For Aquablade, though, I'd say go down two sizes. Comparing them to an FSII, the Aquablade is rather baggy for the same size.
Children
No Data