Jan-Feb. Swimmer magazine

Has anyone received the Jan -Feb 2014 issue of Swimmer magazine? I see it listed on this site but I haven't received it, and it's not available to read online yet.
Parents
  • Thank you all for your comments—we truly do appreciate the feedback! And our apologies for the delay some of you are experiencing—I'm pretty sure that big hairy polar vortex has something to do with it. We're super excited about the Get Wet sticker inside. On Facebook and Twitter, we're encouraging everyone to have fun with it. It's the focus of next week's Wet Wednesday. Email your photos to wetwednesday@usms.org.
  • Thank you all for your comments—we truly do appreciate the feedback! And our apologies for the delay some of you are experiencing—I'm pretty sure that big hairy polar vortex has something to do with it. We're super excited about the Get Wet sticker inside. On Facebook and Twitter, we're encouraging everyone to have fun with it. It's the focus of next week's Wet Wednesday. Email your photos to wetwednesday@usms.org.
Children
No Data