Jan-Feb. Swimmer magazine

Has anyone received the Jan -Feb 2014 issue of Swimmer magazine? I see it listed on this site but I haven't received it, and it's not available to read online yet.
Parents
  • If it is something we are pretty much being forced to pay for (as part of the membership bundle), then yes, I think the expectation is that everyone should receive the magazine in a timely manner, regardless of whether they read it or not. If you want it delivered in a timely manner perhaps you should take your concern to the USPS and not USMS. Although thinking about it more, I think we pay ~$12 annually for the magazine (i.e. $2 per issue). I think $2 per issue having to cover postage let alone production costs and design hours is more than reasonable. In order to guarantee timely delivery, I assume that would mean sending it out first class. Which of course would mean charging more to the members. Said otherwise, you can't have your :cake: and eat it, too... :)
  • If it is something we are pretty much being forced to pay for (as part of the membership bundle), then yes, I think the expectation is that everyone should receive the magazine in a timely manner, regardless of whether they read it or not. If you want it delivered in a timely manner perhaps you should take your concern to the USPS and not USMS. Although thinking about it more, I think we pay ~$12 annually for the magazine (i.e. $2 per issue). I think $2 per issue having to cover postage let alone production costs and design hours is more than reasonable. In order to guarantee timely delivery, I assume that would mean sending it out first class. Which of course would mean charging more to the members. Said otherwise, you can't have your :cake: and eat it, too... :)
Children
No Data