Jan-Feb. Swimmer magazine

Has anyone received the Jan -Feb 2014 issue of Swimmer magazine? I see it listed on this site but I haven't received it, and it's not available to read online yet.
Parents
  • I think my copy arrived last Wed or Thurs. We don't always check the mail every day. Does anyone still read this magazine? Mine usually sits on the counter, then moves to the magazine pile on the coffee table, then eventually makes its way to the recycle bin. If I'm traveling, I'll sometimes take it with me. I truthfully can't remember the last time I've actually opened one up and read it. Nothing against this magazine, but I generally don't read any magazines, unless they are in an electronic format and on my Kindle. You don't read your SWIMMER magazine, yet a while ago you raised a stink when it didn't arrive on time. I guess you were just anxious to get it into your recycle bin? :confused: Sorry, couldn't resist. This one was just too easy...
  • I think my copy arrived last Wed or Thurs. We don't always check the mail every day. Does anyone still read this magazine? Mine usually sits on the counter, then moves to the magazine pile on the coffee table, then eventually makes its way to the recycle bin. If I'm traveling, I'll sometimes take it with me. I truthfully can't remember the last time I've actually opened one up and read it. Nothing against this magazine, but I generally don't read any magazines, unless they are in an electronic format and on my Kindle. You don't read your SWIMMER magazine, yet a while ago you raised a stink when it didn't arrive on time. I guess you were just anxious to get it into your recycle bin? :confused: Sorry, couldn't resist. This one was just too easy...
Children
No Data