Jan-Feb. Swimmer magazine

Has anyone received the Jan -Feb 2014 issue of Swimmer magazine? I see it listed on this site but I haven't received it, and it's not available to read online yet.
Parents
  • Heck yeah! :banana: My other magazines sit in a pile and often don't get read until I take them on a trip; however, I always read Swimmer Magazine ASAP! :ohyeah: Ditto! I love the magazine and always read it cover to cover as soon as it arrives. Though one point of critique for this most recent publication: I really enjoy reading articles about non-famous or less-well-known masters swimmers. I appreciate that we have Olympians and famous swimmers in USMS, but the fact that Misty Hyman appears on the cover and as the featured article is a bit of a let down for me. Though I really enjoyed the article, I would much prefer to read more about people I don't know who really enjoy USMS, have some sort of unique or interesting or inspiring story about how swimming and USMS has positively affected their lives. I think that this is usually the case for the profile articles and I think they should stick to that mold. Just my opinion, of course :)
  • Heck yeah! :banana: My other magazines sit in a pile and often don't get read until I take them on a trip; however, I always read Swimmer Magazine ASAP! :ohyeah: Ditto! I love the magazine and always read it cover to cover as soon as it arrives. Though one point of critique for this most recent publication: I really enjoy reading articles about non-famous or less-well-known masters swimmers. I appreciate that we have Olympians and famous swimmers in USMS, but the fact that Misty Hyman appears on the cover and as the featured article is a bit of a let down for me. Though I really enjoyed the article, I would much prefer to read more about people I don't know who really enjoy USMS, have some sort of unique or interesting or inspiring story about how swimming and USMS has positively affected their lives. I think that this is usually the case for the profile articles and I think they should stick to that mold. Just my opinion, of course :)
Children
No Data