What do you use for Video Analysis (underwater or above)

I'm a bit of gadget geek, I've recorded using Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-TX20, tablets in a waterproof bag, cell phone in a waterproof bag - all to varying degrees of success (I liked the Sony the best). That works fine for individual improvement, but I am thinking about a team or even a clinic situation... What have you used w/ pro's con's? From what I can see research wise there are a couple high end options (Swim Pro and StrokeView ), and some cheaper alternatives. Main requirements are that it provide immediate feedback (able to view video on deck) and saveable, ideally digital format. Are there others I should look at? Anything that you recommend? Thanks in advance,
Parents
  • I have this pole mount, www.intova.net/.../ and use 3/4 inch pvc that I paid 99 cents for as the pole. I had a coachcam for years and this beats the hell out the coachcam honestly. Fantastic feedback. I'll be buying that pole mount today. And glad to hear from someone who has tried the coachcam. FWIW, the SONY also allows for freeze frame options, and I really like the touch screen. I also use a mini-tripod for head-on video, especially when filming alone. Just put it on the floor of the pool, aim and of course record (missed that once or twice : ). I even checked out underwater fishing video system. I'd love to investigate the one with the 8 gb DVR built in... If any of these had Bluetooth built in, a ChromeCast or newer TV could probably detect and display the video automatically... One can dream!
  • I have this pole mount, www.intova.net/.../ and use 3/4 inch pvc that I paid 99 cents for as the pole. I had a coachcam for years and this beats the hell out the coachcam honestly. Fantastic feedback. I'll be buying that pole mount today. And glad to hear from someone who has tried the coachcam. FWIW, the SONY also allows for freeze frame options, and I really like the touch screen. I also use a mini-tripod for head-on video, especially when filming alone. Just put it on the floor of the pool, aim and of course record (missed that once or twice : ). I even checked out underwater fishing video system. I'd love to investigate the one with the 8 gb DVR built in... If any of these had Bluetooth built in, a ChromeCast or newer TV could probably detect and display the video automatically... One can dream!
Children
No Data