Masters Metres/Yards Memory 2014

Former Member
Former Member
Hi All I thought I would share an Excel spreadsheet that I have been using for the last few years to increase my motivation to getting out of my chair and off down to the pool. A couple of coaches I know have shared it with some success with their crews and they find much improved attendance!! and therefore improvements in competitions too. I have it working easily on my PCs with Dropbox and also on iPads and iPhones using a Dropbox/CloudOn combination. (let me know if you need a hand) Give it a go - just enter your distance swum each day and be prepared to be amazed! Tip: if you swim yards and metres (sorry I'm from the UK :)) then stick to one or the other when entering onto the spreadsheet if you are not to get confused. dl.dropboxusercontent.com/.../Masters Metres Memory 2014 us.xlsx Please let me know if you meet a problem as this is an early version!! Best of luck with all your swimming challenges in 2014 and let me know how you get on with the spreadsheet too :) T
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    Hows everyone getting on with their targets this year? I have had to trim mine in August due to illness. But hope to get 600000metres! BTW the new version for Masters Meters/Memory 2015 will be out soon. I have renamed it Metres and Miles 2015 as yards, metres, miles can all be entered and it sorts the conversions out for you. This was prompted by many open water addicts needing miles and friends from Sarasota needing yards :)
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    Hows everyone getting on with their targets this year? I have had to trim mine in August due to illness. But hope to get 600000metres! BTW the new version for Masters Meters/Memory 2015 will be out soon. I have renamed it Metres and Miles 2015 as yards, metres, miles can all be entered and it sorts the conversions out for you. This was prompted by many open water addicts needing miles and friends from Sarasota needing yards :)
Children
No Data