Masters Metres/Yards Memory 2014

Former Member
Former Member
Hi All I thought I would share an Excel spreadsheet that I have been using for the last few years to increase my motivation to getting out of my chair and off down to the pool. A couple of coaches I know have shared it with some success with their crews and they find much improved attendance!! and therefore improvements in competitions too. I have it working easily on my PCs with Dropbox and also on iPads and iPhones using a Dropbox/CloudOn combination. (let me know if you need a hand) Give it a go - just enter your distance swum each day and be prepared to be amazed! Tip: if you swim yards and metres (sorry I'm from the UK :)) then stick to one or the other when entering onto the spreadsheet if you are not to get confused. dl.dropboxusercontent.com/.../Masters Metres Memory 2014 us.xlsx Please let me know if you meet a problem as this is an early version!! Best of luck with all your swimming challenges in 2014 and let me know how you get on with the spreadsheet too :) T
Parents
  • Nice spreadsheet! I will share it with my colleague who teaches Excel. It should be a nice example for her students. Congrats on your retirement! I will be joining you in a year or two, whenever I get tired of the administrative "stuff" that goes with teaching. I will never get tired of teaching, whether it be swimming, dancing, or computer programming.
  • Nice spreadsheet! I will share it with my colleague who teaches Excel. It should be a nice example for her students. Congrats on your retirement! I will be joining you in a year or two, whenever I get tired of the administrative "stuff" that goes with teaching. I will never get tired of teaching, whether it be swimming, dancing, or computer programming.
Children
No Data