How do I submit a relay leadoff leg for an official time?

I swam a PB in the first leg of a relay. This meet was 11 days ago, is it too late to achieve this accomplished time? If not, what can I do? Thanks BTW, (different topic), the event ranking database has an error in it where splits from the next shorter distance have been entered for a particular meet (i.e., 58 seconds is the #1 time for a 200 free).
Parents
  • I think it's too late: 103.18 Official Time 103.18.1 An official time shall be achieved in a USMS-sanctioned competition or a USMS-recognized event in accordance with all applicable rules (articles 202.1.1F and 202.2.1E). It may be achieved in: A A timed heat. B An initial distance within a longer event or relay, provided the swimmer: (1) Notifies the meet referee in writing of the intent to record an initial split time prior to the conclusion of the meet, (2) Makes the written request prior to the swim for relay leadoff splits and for initial backstroke distances in individual backstroke events, (3) Completes the initial distance with a legal finish and (4) Completes the event without being disqualified. www.usms.org/.../part1.pdf
  • I think it's too late: 103.18 Official Time 103.18.1 An official time shall be achieved in a USMS-sanctioned competition or a USMS-recognized event in accordance with all applicable rules (articles 202.1.1F and 202.2.1E). It may be achieved in: A A timed heat. B An initial distance within a longer event or relay, provided the swimmer: (1) Notifies the meet referee in writing of the intent to record an initial split time prior to the conclusion of the meet, (2) Makes the written request prior to the swim for relay leadoff splits and for initial backstroke distances in individual backstroke events, (3) Completes the initial distance with a legal finish and (4) Completes the event without being disqualified. www.usms.org/.../part1.pdf
Children
No Data