Anyone use long belt bungee cords?

Former Member
Former Member
I was thinking about buying either the Finis long belt or the Stretchcordz long belt. The difference between the two is that you can choose the resistance on the Stretchcordz version. Does anyone use these two? If you use the stretchcordz version, what resistance do you use? The options are Silver (3-8lbs), Yellow (5-14lbs), Green (8-24lbs), and Red (12-34lbs). I want something that is challenging to make it across a 25y pool, but not so much I can't get there and use speed assist on the way back. I swim the 50 free in 24 and 100 free in 52 if that's any help. Any ideas on which resistance I should choose if I get the stretchcordz? or what the resistance is like on the Finis version?
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    Thanks for the info! Would you say the Finis version is similar to the Red Stretchcordz in resistance? The Finis one is about $15 cheaper so if they are pretty similar I'll definitely go for the cheaper one.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    Thanks for the info! Would you say the Finis version is similar to the Red Stretchcordz in resistance? The Finis one is about $15 cheaper so if they are pretty similar I'll definitely go for the cheaper one.
Children
No Data