Accomplishments this year

Former Member
Former Member
It's been a while since I posted anything; back in April I had posted I couldn't make it across the 25 yard pool doing freestyle. This morning I decided to see how far I could go - and I did 700 yards of FS non stop. It has also helped me burn away 40.2 lbs so far. I am very happy I've stuck with it. It's a life time thing for me now! Best, Marian
Parents
  • Excellent progress, Marian. I fixed my shoulder without plastic (unless you count the stretch cords my physical therapist showed me how to use) and, like Steve my use of NSAIDs has dropped to zero (though from a much lower base than Mr. Unruh). i got a new piece of plastic in my shoulder. i dont consider that much of an accomplishment. however because of that i am no longer taking 24 ibuprofin and 4 aleave every day. my liver thinks thats a big accomplishment!
  • Excellent progress, Marian. I fixed my shoulder without plastic (unless you count the stretch cords my physical therapist showed me how to use) and, like Steve my use of NSAIDs has dropped to zero (though from a much lower base than Mr. Unruh). i got a new piece of plastic in my shoulder. i dont consider that much of an accomplishment. however because of that i am no longer taking 24 ibuprofin and 4 aleave every day. my liver thinks thats a big accomplishment!
Children
No Data