Swim DVDs

Looking for advice on swim training DVDs. Are these any good? Swim Like a Champion Any other suggestions?
Parents
  • There's a lot of good stuff out on YouTube if you're a bit more specific on what y0u're looking for. Yup, thanks, I have seen some good videos on YouTube and a couple other sites. So what I'm looking for is instruction on proper technique, and maybe a few drills to do. As far as my current swimming level, I swam in high school in the 80's and recently got back into swimming. From the videos I have seen there have been some changes since my high school days. For example I stopped doing the "S-curve" in my freestyle and am working on the Early Vertical Forearm. That makes me curious about the other strokes... At some point I plan on joining a team\club, but until I do, I really need to get current.
  • There's a lot of good stuff out on YouTube if you're a bit more specific on what y0u're looking for. Yup, thanks, I have seen some good videos on YouTube and a couple other sites. So what I'm looking for is instruction on proper technique, and maybe a few drills to do. As far as my current swimming level, I swam in high school in the 80's and recently got back into swimming. From the videos I have seen there have been some changes since my high school days. For example I stopped doing the "S-curve" in my freestyle and am working on the Early Vertical Forearm. That makes me curious about the other strokes... At some point I plan on joining a team\club, but until I do, I really need to get current.
Children
No Data