Who is doing/teaching this?

Parents
  • I tried this out this morning. Never could make fly work. It's kind of hard to time everything right and be confident I wasn't going to plant my ankle into the pool deck. I did make it work with breaststroke but I doubt it looked anything close to the efficiency on the video. Still, it was probably faster than my current ***->free turn. Here's my thoughts: 1 - Timing has to be pretty perfect. Flip too early and I felt like I was going to miss the wall. Flip too late and was afraid I was going to hurt myself. 2 - Even if you do everything right and legal, there might be a risk of getting dq'd. 3 - I found it hard to get my arms into a streamlined position before pushing off. I only tried it a couple times so with some practice, I think it could be a lot better.
  • I tried this out this morning. Never could make fly work. It's kind of hard to time everything right and be confident I wasn't going to plant my ankle into the pool deck. I did make it work with breaststroke but I doubt it looked anything close to the efficiency on the video. Still, it was probably faster than my current ***->free turn. Here's my thoughts: 1 - Timing has to be pretty perfect. Flip too early and I felt like I was going to miss the wall. Flip too late and was afraid I was going to hurt myself. 2 - Even if you do everything right and legal, there might be a risk of getting dq'd. 3 - I found it hard to get my arms into a streamlined position before pushing off. I only tried it a couple times so with some practice, I think it could be a lot better.
Children
No Data