Happy Thanksgiving, Forumites!

Happy Thanksgiving, Forumites! I am thankful to be a USMS member and have such a supportive and helpful group of Forumite buddies! A special thanks to those of you have answered my questions, viewed my stroke videos and have been so helpful offering tips. You are a great bunch of online coaches! :agree: Enjoy your holiday! :turkey:
Parents
  • Thanks! Hope everyone had a great day! On Wed after warmup, coach had us do a length for each year we've been alive (oh to be 20 again!) and in each length remember something from that year you were thankful for. I thought it a bit cheezy at first, but by the time I got to about the age of 5, stuff started flowing. It was a fun exercise. Then he kicked the crap out of us for the rest of the real workout. Thankful to be done with that one. -- Kari
  • Thanks! Hope everyone had a great day! On Wed after warmup, coach had us do a length for each year we've been alive (oh to be 20 again!) and in each length remember something from that year you were thankful for. I thought it a bit cheezy at first, but by the time I got to about the age of 5, stuff started flowing. It was a fun exercise. Then he kicked the crap out of us for the rest of the real workout. Thankful to be done with that one. -- Kari
Children
No Data