Happy Thanksgiving, Forumites!

Happy Thanksgiving, Forumites! I am thankful to be a USMS member and have such a supportive and helpful group of Forumite buddies! A special thanks to those of you have answered my questions, viewed my stroke videos and have been so helpful offering tips. You are a great bunch of online coaches! :agree: Enjoy your holiday! :turkey:
Parents
  • Yes, Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I for one, am seriously glad to be living in this century, where we have nice pools with black lines on the bottom, and chlorine to keep the water nice! I can't imagine what my life would have been like if I had lived in another time when women didn't do the things I enjoy doing! Hope you all have a great weekend, and at least get in a couple of laps on one of the days in between shopping!
  • Yes, Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I for one, am seriously glad to be living in this century, where we have nice pools with black lines on the bottom, and chlorine to keep the water nice! I can't imagine what my life would have been like if I had lived in another time when women didn't do the things I enjoy doing! Hope you all have a great weekend, and at least get in a couple of laps on one of the days in between shopping!
Children
No Data