Shave year-round?

www.swimmingworldmagazine.com/.../36777.asp OK, Masters guys, who's going to start shaving year-round?
Parents
  • "1 s per 100" blah blah blah - does anyone every shave and NOT taper? I though so. So how do you know the 1s was from shaving and not from tapering? Furthermore, for those of us who are fuzz-impaired, there really isn't much "magic speedy sensation" after shaving. I have shaved without tapering when I wanted a good in season time without messing up my training schedule. Thats where I got the 1 sec/100. Another confirmation was,back in the techsuit era, I didn't get the same "shave and taper"time drop in my taper meet compared to an in season time in a techsuit.
  • "1 s per 100" blah blah blah - does anyone every shave and NOT taper? I though so. So how do you know the 1s was from shaving and not from tapering? Furthermore, for those of us who are fuzz-impaired, there really isn't much "magic speedy sensation" after shaving. I have shaved without tapering when I wanted a good in season time without messing up my training schedule. Thats where I got the 1 sec/100. Another confirmation was,back in the techsuit era, I didn't get the same "shave and taper"time drop in my taper meet compared to an in season time in a techsuit.
Children
No Data