Shave year-round?

www.swimmingworldmagazine.com/.../36777.asp OK, Masters guys, who's going to start shaving year-round?
Parents
  • since i am short and fat and almost as furry as a wookie you can call me an Ewok. shave all year? oh heck no!!! the in growns on my chest and legs hurt so bad as it is just shaving for nats. when i did the reshave for the 400 free after 2 days off in italy the bathwater turned pink. not having to shave was probably the #2 biggest reason i loved the supersuits (you have to say it in the voice of Frozone from The Incredibles..."Honey, where is my supersuit?")
  • since i am short and fat and almost as furry as a wookie you can call me an Ewok. shave all year? oh heck no!!! the in growns on my chest and legs hurt so bad as it is just shaving for nats. when i did the reshave for the 400 free after 2 days off in italy the bathwater turned pink. not having to shave was probably the #2 biggest reason i loved the supersuits (you have to say it in the voice of Frozone from The Incredibles..."Honey, where is my supersuit?")
Children
No Data