Pull Buoy

I have found my crutch with the Buoy, and now I can't swim without it. Any suggestion on how to get rid of it?
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    Hi Gotinthegamelate, That seems to be a good idea from _steve_. This happened to a lady in my pool last month. I think it happens to a lot of people. Laughing, she even asked me to ask the lifeguards to lock the store-room so she could not get one of the pool's pullbuoys out, LoL. She tried going coldturkey, which never worked for her. She did not try _steve_'s fins idea. In the end, determined but suffering, she eased herself off over two weeks by doing less and less sets with the pullbuoy. I think she is two weeks free now. Never give up! And good luck to you.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    Hi Gotinthegamelate, That seems to be a good idea from _steve_. This happened to a lady in my pool last month. I think it happens to a lot of people. Laughing, she even asked me to ask the lifeguards to lock the store-room so she could not get one of the pool's pullbuoys out, LoL. She tried going coldturkey, which never worked for her. She did not try _steve_'s fins idea. In the end, determined but suffering, she eased herself off over two weeks by doing less and less sets with the pullbuoy. I think she is two weeks free now. Never give up! And good luck to you.
Children
No Data