Odds of Phelps return to racing just went up

I'm surprised this hasn't been posted already: swimswam.com/.../ In the drug testing pool. On-deck at the Grand Prix.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    I agree. Why go through the hassle? Agreed as well. How much of a peer group did Phelps have to train with running up to 2012? I know he trained with Allison Schmitt (and I'm defining the twenties as a peer group because a 21 year old and a 27 year old have a lot more in common than a 16 year old and a 21 year old, in my experience) but aside from that did he have anyone? There's a pretty big bunch of post-grads at NBAC now and that might be a factor that's making swimming seem more fun to him. I have to admit I like the idea I saw floated that he entered the testing pool so he can play golf in Rio in 2016. :D
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    I agree. Why go through the hassle? Agreed as well. How much of a peer group did Phelps have to train with running up to 2012? I know he trained with Allison Schmitt (and I'm defining the twenties as a peer group because a 21 year old and a 27 year old have a lot more in common than a 16 year old and a 21 year old, in my experience) but aside from that did he have anyone? There's a pretty big bunch of post-grads at NBAC now and that might be a factor that's making swimming seem more fun to him. I have to admit I like the idea I saw floated that he entered the testing pool so he can play golf in Rio in 2016. :D
Children
No Data