2016 Olympic Trial Cuts

Former Member
Former Member
I was wondering whether anyone knew if 2016 swimming Olympic Trial Cuts had been revealed yet and if not, when they will be revealed? I am curious as to whether they make them faster/slower and how big a meet they are looking to have. I understand the Trials will be in Omaha again. Thanks in advance!
Parents
  • I was wondering whether anyone knew if 2016 swimming Olympic Trial Cuts had been revealed yet and if not, when they will be revealed? I am curious as to whether they make them faster/slower and how big a meet they are looking to have. I understand the Trials will be in Omaha again. Thanks in advance! US Olympic Trial cuts haven't changed much over the years, my guess is they won't change much from 2012 to 2016 unless USA decides to make trials more exclusive instead of inclusive. My guess is they will be the same or very close to what they were in 2012. 2012 Olympic Trial Cuts 2008 Trial Cuts 2004 Trials Results / Cuts Historical cuts from 1981 - 2004
  • I was wondering whether anyone knew if 2016 swimming Olympic Trial Cuts had been revealed yet and if not, when they will be revealed? I am curious as to whether they make them faster/slower and how big a meet they are looking to have. I understand the Trials will be in Omaha again. Thanks in advance! US Olympic Trial cuts haven't changed much over the years, my guess is they won't change much from 2012 to 2016 unless USA decides to make trials more exclusive instead of inclusive. My guess is they will be the same or very close to what they were in 2012. 2012 Olympic Trial Cuts 2008 Trial Cuts 2004 Trials Results / Cuts Historical cuts from 1981 - 2004
Children
No Data