Tempo trainers other than Finis?

I'm thankful for SwimOutlet's return policy because I'm 0 for 2 on getting a Finis Tempo Trainer Pro to work, even with trying to change out with a fresh battery too. Reviews were mixed and many mentioned the issues with the batter. I should've listened, huh? Ugh. Very frustrating. :bitching: Anyone out there know of another tempo trainer that works for swimming?
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    It seems like the manufacturer of the "Wetronome" has stopped production which I think was the only similar product. The other alternative is using any underwater mp3 player and using prerecorded tracks running at your desired tempo. There is a thread about making the tempo tracks here: forums.usms.org/showthread.php
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    It seems like the manufacturer of the "Wetronome" has stopped production which I think was the only similar product. The other alternative is using any underwater mp3 player and using prerecorded tracks running at your desired tempo. There is a thread about making the tempo tracks here: forums.usms.org/showthread.php
Children
No Data