In what countries is masters swimming "big"?

Former Member
Former Member
In what countries, besides USA, is Masters Swimming "big"? Now, it's very difficult to define excatly what I mean by masters swimming being "big" but let's define it like this: 1. An arbitrarily chosen city with a population of more than 100,000 in the particular country would be likely to have a masters team with at least 10 members. 2. Annually there should be at least 5 masters swim meet being held in the country. So basically, if I reside in the particular country in a not too small city, I'd be likely to be able to join a masters team and compete without having to travel abroad.
Parents
  • I found Swim Fit to be beneficial. I managed to do a number of their on-line guided workouts. Isn't getting into a pool and moving what its all about anyway? I've recommended to USMS to look at the Swim Fit program and see if they can adopt some of its material for swimmers in the USA.
  • I found Swim Fit to be beneficial. I managed to do a number of their on-line guided workouts. Isn't getting into a pool and moving what its all about anyway? I've recommended to USMS to look at the Swim Fit program and see if they can adopt some of its material for swimmers in the USA.
Children
No Data