Toxic Swimming vs Eco Swimming

How toxic (to the enviroment from manufacturing) are the swimsuits that we wear (Speedo, Nike, Arena, etc.)? Are there any Eco Friendly swimsuits our there, that provide the same benefits as a toxic swimsuit?
Parents
  • I just posted a question about eco-friendly wetsuits, which lead me to this thread. Arena seems to be one of the more transparent companies: unlike, say, Tyr, Arena has a whole section of its website devoted to fair labor and environmental concerns.

I haven't found any of the big swim companies listed on auditing sites like goodonyou.eco or donegood.co. But I have found these cool-looking suits made from plastic bottles by a UK company called Batoko. They're not made for training per se, but they look nice!

• I just posted a question about eco-friendly wetsuits, which lead me to this thread. Arena seems to be one of the more transparent companies: unlike, say, Tyr, Arena has a whole section of its website devoted to fair labor and environmental concerns.

I haven't found any of the big swim companies listed on auditing sites like goodonyou.eco or donegood.co. But I have found these cool-looking suits made from plastic bottles by a UK company called Batoko. They're not made for training per se, but they look nice!

Children