Swimming in Paris?

Former Member
Former Member
I am about to head to Paris for two months. (I know, I know, rough duty.) Staying in the Marais district, 4th Arrondissement. Have never been. Has anyone ever swum in Paris? I don't really need Masters' workouts, as I swim alone mostly. Just need access to pool for workout purposes. Eager for insights if you got 'em. Thanks!
Parents
  • For future reference, the 50 m. pool I swam at last year, Piscine Blomet in the 15th, has a master's team that meets at 7 a.m., when the pool first opens, several mornings a week. They have their own lane and a coach on deck. The language of instruction is French, but the team has a number of expats who speak English. Not sure if they accept drop-ins, but it wouldn't hurt to inquire. The whole experience seemed pretty much what you'd expect here at home. I was very jealous, swimming in the next lane with all the usual suspects.
  • For future reference, the 50 m. pool I swam at last year, Piscine Blomet in the 15th, has a master's team that meets at 7 a.m., when the pool first opens, several mornings a week. They have their own lane and a coach on deck. The language of instruction is French, but the team has a number of expats who speak English. Not sure if they accept drop-ins, but it wouldn't hurt to inquire. The whole experience seemed pretty much what you'd expect here at home. I was very jealous, swimming in the next lane with all the usual suspects.
Children
No Data