What would you have done as a visitor?

Former Member
Former Member
I had a excellent workout this morning with a club 250 miles away. In the locker room, people were talking about summer nationals. One guy who was in my lane and seemed around my age talked about being in great shape for short course Nationals 2009 and mentioned his time in a distance event. Funny, it was the same time I did in that event at that meet. I didn't say anything, thanked everyone for the workout and camaraderie and left. Getting home tonight, I looked up the results for that meet. Yep. A guy from that club, in my age group was in that event, the 1000. We finished .6 apart.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 11 years ago
    But, who was the one who was 0.6 faster? The answer to that dictates the response. He was 4 seconds ahead of me at the 500 & I finished ahead by .6. I knew without checking results that I would have been the one ahead because the only one in our age group who beat me in that particular meet was the gator that Unruh keeps bitching about. edit: That doesn't mean I was fast. I finished 2nd berhind a guy who did a 500 split request then a 500 warm down.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 11 years ago
    But, who was the one who was 0.6 faster? The answer to that dictates the response. He was 4 seconds ahead of me at the 500 & I finished ahead by .6. I knew without checking results that I would have been the one ahead because the only one in our age group who beat me in that particular meet was the gator that Unruh keeps bitching about. edit: That doesn't mean I was fast. I finished 2nd berhind a guy who did a 500 split request then a 500 warm down.
Children
No Data