2013 Zones Championships

Feel Free to share info about 2013 Zone meets Talk about meets, swimmers & swims before during and after SCY LCM SCM The 2013 Masters South Central Zone SCY Swimming Championships are this weekend Fri Apr 5 - 7, 2013 Psych Sheet Tentative Timeline Meet Information
Parents
  • the gap between my zones(south central) and Nationals seems too close to me to even do a drop taper and then a full taper for Nationals. It's a shame there is not better coordination between the Zone and National events so we could do two both, like in college with Conference and NCAAs. You think so? I thought in college there was only something like three weeks between conference meets and NCAAs. You've got five weeks between now and USMS Nationals.
  • the gap between my zones(south central) and Nationals seems too close to me to even do a drop taper and then a full taper for Nationals. It's a shame there is not better coordination between the Zone and National events so we could do two both, like in college with Conference and NCAAs. You think so? I thought in college there was only something like three weeks between conference meets and NCAAs. You've got five weeks between now and USMS Nationals.
Children
No Data