2013 Zones Championships

Feel Free to share info about 2013 Zone meets Talk about meets, swimmers & swims before during and after SCY LCM SCM The 2013 Masters South Central Zone SCY Swimming Championships are this weekend Fri Apr 5 - 7, 2013 Psych Sheet Tentative Timeline Meet Information
Parents
  • This article appeared this morning in one of the UK's national newspapers(it's one of the trashier newspapers): www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Lance-Armstrong-return-competitive-sport-swimmer-weekend.html Its a bit disappointing that they don't even get there facts right in the article about the meet and who Lance will be competing against, but I guess that's how they sell there newspaper. Is that the paper that opens like a book with a scantily clad woman inside? tee hee hee! I think it's funny how (the online version at least!) cuts and pastes the old heat sheet and circles his name in red. I agree there are clearly unfactual or unchecked assertions made, but it is remarkable accurate for non-swimmers reporting on a a swimming issue. Also, IT IS ABSOLUTELY THRILLING TO HEAR "MASTERS SOUTH CENTRAL ZONE CHAMPIONSHIPS" over and over in the news! And the reporter said it really slow on our local TV last night, like they had no idea what they were saying and were reading it real careful like so as not to mess it up!
  • This article appeared this morning in one of the UK's national newspapers(it's one of the trashier newspapers): www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Lance-Armstrong-return-competitive-sport-swimmer-weekend.html Its a bit disappointing that they don't even get there facts right in the article about the meet and who Lance will be competing against, but I guess that's how they sell there newspaper. Is that the paper that opens like a book with a scantily clad woman inside? tee hee hee! I think it's funny how (the online version at least!) cuts and pastes the old heat sheet and circles his name in red. I agree there are clearly unfactual or unchecked assertions made, but it is remarkable accurate for non-swimmers reporting on a a swimming issue. Also, IT IS ABSOLUTELY THRILLING TO HEAR "MASTERS SOUTH CENTRAL ZONE CHAMPIONSHIPS" over and over in the news! And the reporter said it really slow on our local TV last night, like they had no idea what they were saying and were reading it real careful like so as not to mess it up!
Children
No Data