People who are already over 100 and 200 miles for the year?!

Hi! I joined the USMS FLOG (love the acronym...) at the end of January. I am excited about the prizes for various milestones! However, I noticed some people are already at 100 or 200 miles for the year. Holy moly! I thought I swam a lot! Are any of these people reading? Why such high yardage? How do you structure your week? Singles, doubles? Intrigued. Allison
Parents
  • About when does one receive prizes in the mail? I hit 50 miles last month and am expecting a cap to arrive sometime. I'm super excited, as this is sort of the adult version of a cereal box toy!!! They are cool... love prizes! It might take a while to process, but it will show up, like Elaine says. At the end of the year take a big permanent marker to it, cross out the 50, and put your total for the year. You'll earn another one next year and be able to start all over again.
  • About when does one receive prizes in the mail? I hit 50 miles last month and am expecting a cap to arrive sometime. I'm super excited, as this is sort of the adult version of a cereal box toy!!! They are cool... love prizes! It might take a while to process, but it will show up, like Elaine says. At the end of the year take a big permanent marker to it, cross out the 50, and put your total for the year. You'll earn another one next year and be able to start all over again.
Children
No Data