People who are already over 100 and 200 miles for the year?!

Hi! I joined the USMS FLOG (love the acronym...) at the end of January. I am excited about the prizes for various milestones! However, I noticed some people are already at 100 or 200 miles for the year. Holy moly! I thought I swam a lot! Are any of these people reading? Why such high yardage? How do you structure your week? Singles, doubles? Intrigued. Allison
Parents
  • That is so funny. I would have said the chances were next to zero. It was a nice gift from your wife though.Yep:) I’ve found that yoga and x-c skiing leave my shoulders and upper body more fatigued than big yardage swim sessions. Arm support poses can definately be brutal on the shoulders for me too Good luck on the ski event
  • That is so funny. I would have said the chances were next to zero. It was a nice gift from your wife though.Yep:) I’ve found that yoga and x-c skiing leave my shoulders and upper body more fatigued than big yardage swim sessions. Arm support poses can definately be brutal on the shoulders for me too Good luck on the ski event
Children
No Data