People who are already over 100 and 200 miles for the year?!

Hi! I joined the USMS FLOG (love the acronym...) at the end of January. I am excited about the prizes for various milestones! However, I noticed some people are already at 100 or 200 miles for the year. Holy moly! I thought I swam a lot! Are any of these people reading? Why such high yardage? How do you structure your week? Singles, doubles? Intrigued. Allison
Parents
  • Last year I was excited to get my mesh bag in the mail, it arrived two days prior to Christmas. It also provided something to laugh about during future seasons. When it came in the mail my wife was like "Hmm, what's that?" I said I believe it's a prize for swimming 250 miles. It's not a Christmas gift, I can open it NOW! When I opened it, I pulled out a mesh bag. My wife looked shocked which I thought was strange. Well, on Christmas morning when it's my turn to empty the stockings contents, guess what I find? Another identical mesh bag! What are the chances of that? Having two of them turned out to be convenient.
  • Last year I was excited to get my mesh bag in the mail, it arrived two days prior to Christmas. It also provided something to laugh about during future seasons. When it came in the mail my wife was like "Hmm, what's that?" I said I believe it's a prize for swimming 250 miles. It's not a Christmas gift, I can open it NOW! When I opened it, I pulled out a mesh bag. My wife looked shocked which I thought was strange. Well, on Christmas morning when it's my turn to empty the stockings contents, guess what I find? Another identical mesh bag! What are the chances of that? Having two of them turned out to be convenient.
Children
No Data