The USMS Website Wayback Machine

Former Member
Former Member
The USMS Website Wayback Machine The USMS website has undergone several changes since its inception in 1996. There have been two wholesale redesigns of the website look and feel, plus a number of incremental changes in between the major redesigns. Click on the below links to see how it has changed. 1996 - The beginning December 1998 - First Major Redesign February 2005 - Second Major Redesign January 2009 - Minor Updates September 2012 - Minor Updates
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 11 years ago
    So much fun to look back on that stuff. Great post. How about a Way-Back-Machine for SWIMMER Magazine? The archive only goes to 2005? How long have they been publishing it. www.usmsswimmer.com/issue.php I'd like to have entire collection of SWIMMER. I sent off my entire collection of Swimmer magazine to the main offices down in Florida. Contact them for more information and maybe someone will be able to get a grant to transfer them all to this website.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 11 years ago
    So much fun to look back on that stuff. Great post. How about a Way-Back-Machine for SWIMMER Magazine? The archive only goes to 2005? How long have they been publishing it. www.usmsswimmer.com/issue.php I'd like to have entire collection of SWIMMER. I sent off my entire collection of Swimmer magazine to the main offices down in Florida. Contact them for more information and maybe someone will be able to get a grant to transfer them all to this website.
Children
No Data