The USMS Website Wayback Machine

Former Member
Former Member
The USMS Website Wayback Machine The USMS website has undergone several changes since its inception in 1996. There have been two wholesale redesigns of the website look and feel, plus a number of incremental changes in between the major redesigns. Click on the below links to see how it has changed. 1996 - The beginning December 1998 - First Major Redesign February 2005 - Second Major Redesign January 2009 - Minor Updates September 2012 - Minor Updates
Parents
  • Ah, I remember those days well. Some suggestions for tiebreakers: -- lots of animated gifs:banana: -- fonts in different colors -- music that plays when the website opens -- liberal use of frames there are quite a few LMSC sites that still use frames. Some are quite hideous, but to make the finals in this category, a horrible background image turned out to be required. Nothing else causes the same response from the nervous system... I think nelmsc.org wins the title, now that I've had some time to reflect on it. That web site is just AWFUL.
  • Ah, I remember those days well. Some suggestions for tiebreakers: -- lots of animated gifs:banana: -- fonts in different colors -- music that plays when the website opens -- liberal use of frames there are quite a few LMSC sites that still use frames. Some are quite hideous, but to make the finals in this category, a horrible background image turned out to be required. Nothing else causes the same response from the nervous system... I think nelmsc.org wins the title, now that I've had some time to reflect on it. That web site is just AWFUL.
Children
No Data