The USMS Website Wayback Machine

Former Member
Former Member
The USMS Website Wayback Machine The USMS website has undergone several changes since its inception in 1996. There have been two wholesale redesigns of the website look and feel, plus a number of incremental changes in between the major redesigns. Click on the below links to see how it has changed. 1996 - The beginning December 1998 - First Major Redesign February 2005 - Second Major Redesign January 2009 - Minor Updates September 2012 - Minor Updates
Parents
  • Great stuff! The Streamlines newsletters call out cool swimming websites; I think the time has come to recognize the swimming web sites that continue to honor the spirit of the mid-90's. Typical characteristics: HTML written in a text editor Page title is a placeholder like "Home" or "Untitled" horrible background graphics Comic Sans (yeah, I went there) has not been updated since... umm... Ah, I remember those days well. Some suggestions for tiebreakers: -- lots of animated gifs:banana: -- fonts in different colors -- music that plays when the website opens -- liberal use of frames
  • Great stuff! The Streamlines newsletters call out cool swimming websites; I think the time has come to recognize the swimming web sites that continue to honor the spirit of the mid-90's. Typical characteristics: HTML written in a text editor Page title is a placeholder like "Home" or "Untitled" horrible background graphics Comic Sans (yeah, I went there) has not been updated since... umm... Ah, I remember those days well. Some suggestions for tiebreakers: -- lots of animated gifs:banana: -- fonts in different colors -- music that plays when the website opens -- liberal use of frames
Children
No Data