USA Swimming Grand Prix Series

2012-13 USA SWIMMING GRAND PRIX SERIES: Minneapolis Grand Prix Nov. 9-11 Minneapolis, MN Austin Grand Prix Jan. 18-20, 2013 Austin, TX Orlando Grand Prix Feb. 14-16, 2013 Orlando, FL Mesa Grand Prix April 11-13, 2013 Mesa, AZ Charlotte Ultraswim Grand Prix May 9-12, 2013 Charlotte, NC Santa Clara Grand Prix May 30-June 2, 2013 Santa Clara, CA
Parents
  • ...the third goes into the antepenultimate heat, ... 'don't think I've ever seen that word used before, very cool! ...getting really off-topic here, in Mandarin there is a word for "the day before yesterday" and by proceeding it with "big" you can say, "the day before the day before yesterday". I was really impressed with the convenience when I learned this. -ok, back to Grand Prix swimming...
  • ...the third goes into the antepenultimate heat, ... 'don't think I've ever seen that word used before, very cool! ...getting really off-topic here, in Mandarin there is a word for "the day before yesterday" and by proceeding it with "big" you can say, "the day before the day before yesterday". I was really impressed with the convenience when I learned this. -ok, back to Grand Prix swimming...
Children
No Data