2013 NCAA Championships

NCAAs Championship (M) Swimming & Diving DI March 28-30, 2013 IU Natatorium and IUPUI Sports Complex, Indianapolis (W) Swimming & Diving DI March 21-23, 2013 IU Natatorium and IUPUI Sports Complex, Indianapolis NCAA Shakes Up Division I Qualifying Procedures -- September 12, 2012 College Recruits, Commitments, Signing, Transfers, & Gone Pro
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 11 years ago
    yeah i'm sure he doesnt train at all and watches the others while eating bonbons. that's how he broke the american record by more than 2 secs. by not training hard enough. Is English your first language? That was really idiotic to suggest I thought he didn't work his ass off to swim that fast. I was saying something positive, that he may be able to get even faster.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 11 years ago
    yeah i'm sure he doesnt train at all and watches the others while eating bonbons. that's how he broke the american record by more than 2 secs. by not training hard enough. Is English your first language? That was really idiotic to suggest I thought he didn't work his ass off to swim that fast. I was saying something positive, that he may be able to get even faster.
Children
No Data