2013 NCAA Championships

NCAAs Championship (M) Swimming & Diving DI March 28-30, 2013 IU Natatorium and IUPUI Sports Complex, Indianapolis (W) Swimming & Diving DI March 21-23, 2013 IU Natatorium and IUPUI Sports Complex, Indianapolis NCAA Shakes Up Division I Qualifying Procedures -- September 12, 2012 College Recruits, Commitments, Signing, Transfers, & Gone Pro
Parents
  • Looks like Michigan's more or less got this thing wrapped up barring something very unusual. Solid prelim session today and they nabbed the top seed in the 400 free relay. Cal didn't even make the A final. How about Kevin Cordes going under 1:50 in prelims? Unreal! Kalisz split 59.83 for the breastroke leg of his 4IM. Impressive! Yeah, not too shabby. His free split is the only one I've ever beaten as a 100 of the stroke. :bow:
  • Looks like Michigan's more or less got this thing wrapped up barring something very unusual. Solid prelim session today and they nabbed the top seed in the 400 free relay. Cal didn't even make the A final. How about Kevin Cordes going under 1:50 in prelims? Unreal! Kalisz split 59.83 for the breastroke leg of his 4IM. Impressive! Yeah, not too shabby. His free split is the only one I've ever beaten as a 100 of the stroke. :bow:
Children
No Data